江苏快乐十分走势图MacKenzie is a strong skier currently based out of Montana who has had a great showing at the tele comps the last few years. She likes to travel in search of the finest snow and terrain.
Where are you from, when did you begin skiing and telemarking, where do you ski most now?
江苏快乐十分走势图I’m from Crested Butte, Colorado where I was "forced" to ski as soon as I could walk, and again was more or less forced to telemark when my dad bought me the teletactyl boots the first year they came out, I was nine. I have gone over to the dark side (alpine skied) probably a total of 10 times since I was nine because telemarking is so awesome, especially in a tutu.
What are your favorite boots and skis?
Frye Boots because of the affordable price.
江苏快乐十分走势图Rossignol Hip Chicks because they’re pink!
What do you like about our bindings?
江苏快乐十分走势图They’re awesome, and they don’t break every other time you go skiing. They respond well to every turn in every condition and I don’t have to carry four extra parts for when I know my bindings will break.
What do you like to do for fun when you're not skiing?
江苏快乐十分走势图I haven’t come across that yet...
Accomplishments, awards, and sponsors
- 2014: 4th- Targhee Big Mountain Telemark Competition
- 2013: 2nd- Bridger Gully Freeride Event
- 2011: 1st- Tough Guy Telemark Big Mountain Skiing Championships, Alpine Meadows
- 2nd- Telemark Championship, Crested Butte
- 4th- Bridger Gully Freeride Event
- 1st overall- The Mountain Hardwear Big Mountain Telemark Series
- Filmed with Tough Guy Productions in Alaska
- 2010: 2nd- Crested Butte Telemark Extremes
- 4th- Sierra Nevada Telemark Free-Skiing Championships, Alpine Meadows, CA
- 2009: 1st- Crested Butte Telemark Championship
- 2nd- Juniors Snowbird Subaru Freeride Series
- Japan ski trip with Ultimate Grooves Telemark